YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Since our beginnings in 1982, The Argyle Institute could never have offered affordable therapy to over 8000 individualism, 4000 couples and 2000 families without the generous contribution from our volunteers. So if you share our mission to bring the highest level of therapy at affordable rates to all members of the community, whatever their background or disposition, have a skill to share as well as the time available, your participation will be much appreciated. You volunteer at the Argyle knowing that you will make a difference in someone’s life.
Volunteering opportunities are diverse and are selected to best match your own set of skills:
• Outreach: help to introduce the public at large to the services provided by the Argyle. Develop or help develop outreach programs for the community.
• Host: help host and or organize an Argyle event.
• Students: senior high school, CEGEP, or university students will find that volunteering their time, skills, and ideas with us is a rewarding and educational experience.
• Skills bank: professionals and skilled workers often have something to give voluntarily or at a reduced cost. We are currently looking for the following: web site experts, technical experts, computer experts, translators—English to French or other languages, writers for newsletters, grant writers, volunteer recruiters, fund-raisers, and professionals with communications skills or administrative skills.
• Fundraising: if you would like to be part of our many creative fundraising events, just let us know.
All our volunteers receive ongoing guidance from our professionals. Training sessions focus on the volunteer’s own personal experience and growth.
Volunteers are a vital part of the Argyle and the continued psychological wellbeing of Montrealers who seek our assistance. For more information about how to get involved, please contact our coordinator: email@example.com